Maine State CU is hiring an Operations Systems Specialist at its Augusta location.
Why Maine State CU?
At Maine State CU, we are devoted to improving our members’ financial lives, not just the bottom line. When you visit our lobbies in Augusta or Waterville, or engage with our eBranch contact center employees, you will find our friendly, knowledgeable teams eager to assist.
We are growing and so are our people! Recognized as one of Maine’s Best Places to Work for eight years running, our team members are passionate about growth, empowerment, and collaboration. We are constantly striving to improve our workplace and better ourselves so we can better support and serve our members. It’s exciting to think that this focus has allowed many of our employees to advance rapidly and led to a 60% promotion rate for our employees over the past year.
Maine State CU is a fast-paced, supportive environment that promotes learning and development, team inclusion, and fun! If you have a growth mindset, a commitment to teamwork, and a true passion for serving others, you are likely a great fit for our team!
Operations Systems Specialist:
Provide technical support in the development and maintenance of credit union systems for account opening, loan origination, and our digital banking platform. Provide support to the Operations Department in the development, maintenance, and implementation of upgrades, updates, and new projects. Serve as backup to the Operations Business Systems Administrator. Assist with all areas of Technology Operations including, but not limited to, systems/network administration, information security, application management and development, and data analytics. Provide Operations Department administrative support as needed.
The successful applicant will be a highly motivated, team-oriented, positive thinker with a desire to provide exceptional service in a fast-paced environment. You should have three to five years of similar or related experience. Working knowledge of credit union systems and platforms is beneficial for this position. Strong working knowledge of SQL is preferred.
Also required are strong interpersonal skills, a professional appearance, a solid work ethic, reliable attendance, and an ability to be detail-oriented. The position requires a two-year college degree or specialized training to acquire the job-specific skills.
Benefits of Employment with Maine State CU:
In addition to our world-class culture, a fun and supportive work environment, and opportunities to learn and grow, our employees appreciate the work-life harmony they are able to achieve as part of our team.
We are also proud of the benefits we offer:
- Three options for medical insurance – employer paid premiums up to 100% for employees and up to 90% for dependents, as well as employer contributions to a Health Savings Account (HSA) and employer-funded Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Two options for dental insurance – employer paid premiums up to 90% for employees and up to 60% for dependents
- Vision insurance – employer paid premiums up to 90% for employees and up to 60% for dependents
- Life, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance – 100% employer paid
- Employee Assistance Program – 100% employer paid
- 401(k) employer match, with traditional and Roth options
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,000 annually for undergraduate degree and $10,000 annually for graduate degree
- Opportunities to volunteer in our local communities
- Free coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and an abundance of food