Infinity FCU is hiring an Operations Support Specialist at its Westbrook branch. Come join a dynamic and collaborative team! We offer exceptional benefits (free employee medical and free family dental) and a member-focused working environment! Training and advancement opportunities!!
We’re proud to have been voted Best Places to Work for EIGHT years in a row!
Position Summary: The primary responsibility of this position is to provide support and assistance to all areas of the credit union and to ensure the accurate and timely processing of all tasks related to EFT and Plastics, Loan and Account support, Document management, Quality control, and Internal Controls. It is preferred that all Specialists have the knowledge, skills, and training to perform multiple operations support functions while also exhibiting drive and initiative to continuously learn and drive change for the organization.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work and communicate with a team, peers, and management in a collaborative, positive, and professional manner.
- Consistently operate within Infinity FCU’s vision, mission, and core values.
- Complete daily tasks and effectively manage workload to achieve a high level of productivity.
- Provide excellent member service and support to internal and external members for all Operations Support Functions.
- Process daily payments accurately and promptly.
- Provide support and handle all requests specific to EFT and Plastics, Loan and Account Support, Document Management, Quality Controls, and Internal Controls.
- Effectively administer all tasks related to EFT and Plastics: ACH, ShareDraft, daily and monthly reports, card ordering, card dispute claims, and any card-related issues.
- Effectively administer all tasks related to loan maintenance such as payoffs, payments, loan modifications, recordings and discharges of consumer and real estate loans, and error resolution.
- Effectively administer all tasks related to Deposit Account maintenance: Specialty Accounts, IRAs, and Certificate maturities.
- Perform monetary transactions on member accounts as needed.
- Maintain up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge of all credit union products and services to actively promote and refer products to members.
- Comply with all applicable laws, regulations, policies, and procedures. Adhere to all security procedures and regulatory guidelines for Regulation CC, the Bank Secrecy Act, OFAC, and USA Patriot Act/Customer Identification Act (CIP). Maintain confidentiality of current, past, and potential members and their personal and financial information.
- Perform special projects and additional duties assigned by management.
- Strong member-relations, decision-making and, team-building skills.
- Detail-oriented with effective time management and organizational skills.
- Above average computer, analytical, problem solving, and multitasking skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication, member service, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to understand and carry out assigned duties effectively with limited supervision.
- Physical surroundings are generally pleasant and comfortable.
- Normally seated with freedom of movement regularly.
Those holding this position must be capable of performing all duties and responsibilities, either unaided or with the assistance of reasonable accommodation, as determined by management.
To apply, please visit this link.
Infinity Federal Credit Union is an Affirmative Action Employer. EEOC/EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled.