Northeast Credit Union is looking to hire an Operations Specialist in Portsmouth, NH.
- Responsible for overseeing daily account maintenance for Visa Debit, Visa Credit, ATM, Business Credit, and Business Debit accounts.
- Processes all members inquires relating to Visa card ordering, research and error resolution.
- Works closely with Branch and Contact Center staff to ensure that all member inquiries and/or errors are handled timely.
A Day In The Life:
- Ensure all work queues are current which includes ordering new and/or replacement cards for Visa Debit, Visa Credit, ATM, Business Debit, Business Credit cards.
- Process returned cards, including maintaining the Return Card log and Returned Card destruction.
- Process Travel Notice requests for members traveling to ensure transactions are not denied.
- Process cash advance transactions to include general ledger posting and research.
- Process daily advanced deposits originated through our ATM’s.
- Reconcile ATM deposit activity and provide reconciliations to Accounting.
- Cross train on ACH daily processing in order to assist with ACH processing to ensure all same-day debits and credits are processed timely.
We Can Offer You:
- Training to support your career goals.
- The chance to make a difference in your community, through day-to-day interactions and volunteerism.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Incentive programs that reward your accomplishments.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Comprehensive medical/dental/life benefits.
- Retirement plans with employer match.
- Tuition assistance.
The Qualifications We Are Looking For:
- Knowledge of basic Accounting and Member Service practices as it relates to Card Operations.
- Experience in a fast paced, time-sensitive environment.
- Must be proficient in Excel and Word.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess good problem solving skills & organizational skills.
- Ability to deal with members in a professional manner, using diplomacy and building trust.
- Associates degree, or a high school education/GED plus two years of experience in a Financial Institution environment. Physical
- While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to communicate with other employees.
- The employee is frequently required to remain in stationary position operating a computer and other office equipment, such as a calculator, copy/fax machine, and printer.
- The employee may be required to stand; move; reach with hands and arms; and occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- The employee must be able to review documents for accuracy.
Equal Opportunity Employer