Maine State CU is hiring a Member Services Representative at its Augusta branch.
At Maine State CU, we are devoted to improving our members’ financial lives, not just the bottom line. When you visit our lobbies in Augusta, Gray, Rockland or Waterville, or engage with our eBranch contact center employees, you will find our friendly, knowledgeable teams eager to assist.
We are growing and so are our people! Recognized as one of Maine’s Best Places to Work for twelve years running, our team members are passionate about growth, empowerment, and collaboration. We are constantly striving to improve our workplace and better ourselves so we can better support and serve our members.
Maine State CU is a fast-paced, supportive environment that promotes learning and development, team inclusion, and fun! If you have a growth mindset, a commitment to teamwork, and a true passion for serving others, you are likely a great fit for our team.
Member Services Representative
Responsibilities of the position include providing exceptional customer service; performing a variety of member transactions (deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, etc.); providing routine information concerning services; and directing members to appropriate departments for specific information and services.
The successful applicant will be a highly motivated, team oriented, positive thinker with a desire to provide exceptional service in a fast-paced environment. You should have a minimum of six months related experience (e.g., customer service, accuracy in cash handling, etc.). Also required are strong interpersonal skills, professional appearance, solid work ethic, reliable attendance, and an ability to be detail oriented. A high school diploma or GED is required.
Benefits of Employment with Maine State CU:
In addition to our world-class culture, a fun and supportive work environment and opportunities to learn and grow, our employees appreciate the work-life harmony they are able to achieve as part of our team.
We are also proud of the benefits we offer:
- Three options for medical insurance – including one plan with employer paid premiums up to 100%, as well as employer contributions to a Health Savings Account (HSA) and employer-funded Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Two options for dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life, Short-term Disability and Long-term Disability insurance – 100% employer paid
- Employee Assistance Program – 100% employer paid
- 401(k) employer match, with traditional and Roth options
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,000 annually for undergraduate degree and $10,000 annually for graduate degree
- Opportunities to volunteer in our local communities
- Free coffee, tea, and hot chocolate and an abundance of food
Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process please contact Human Resources by phone at 207-623-1851
or email at HR@mainestatecu.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
Click here to apply.