Trademark FCU is hiring a Member Services Officer I at its Augusta branch.
- Demonstrate a positive and proactive attitude
- Work and communicate effectively in a fast-paced team environment
- Maintain a high level of dependability, accuracy, and confidentiality
- Possess attention to detail, problem-solving, and multi-tasking skills
- Set and meet cross-selling goals for appropriate products and services
- Oversee vault and cash machine
- Uphold a significant level of trust and diplomacy, as well as normal courtesy
We pride ourselves on being good at:
- Teamwork…we’re all in this together!
- Being supportive…you can lean on us!
- Being a responsive employer…we listen!
- Providing our employees with stable, rewarding careers!
- Sprinkling in dashes of fun…seriously!
We are looking for someone good at:
- Teamwork…all for one and one for all!
- Being dependable…we can count on you!
- Attention to detail…you know that it’s all about the little things!
- Customer service skills…your smile knows no bounds!
- Being fun and having fun…it’s basically your middle name!
Come be a part of our team!
If this sounds like the type of company you’d be proud to represent, send your resume to Wendy Dyer at Trademark Federal Credit Union, PO Box 1056, Augusta, ME 04332, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requirements: Six months to two years of similar or related experience. High school education or GED.
Benefits: Competitive wages and benefits, including Health & Dental Coverage, 401K Match & Safe Harbor, Wellness Benefit, Branded Clothing Allowance, and Paid Time Off.
Location: Augusta office: 44 Edison Drive, Augusta, Maine 04330
Trademark is an Equal Opportunity Employer.