Community CU is hiring Member Representatives at both its Lewiston and Turner locations.
To assist members with their financial transactions, and performing a variety of routine member transactions.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Receives and processes member financial transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, cash checks and loan payments; sells money orders and corporate checks to members; transfers amounts from member accounts as directed. Balances cash drawer and daily transactions.
- Welcomes members and provides routine information concerning services and directs members to appropriate department for specific information and service.
- Identifies cross-sell opportunities and cross-sell products/services to member; meets set goals.
- Performs a variety of miscellaneous tasks including typing, filing, computer input and answering the telephone.
- Other duties as assigned.
- To provide friendly, professional, personal service to all members.
- To balance drawer on a daily basis and maintain over/shorts to be less than $100 gross in a year.
- To maintain a dependable record of attendance and timeliness.
- To troubleshoot and resolve member and internal inquiries in a timely, friendly and accurate manner.
- Examine checks for endorsement and negotiability.
- Open communication with members and identify possible fraudulent or suspicious transactions; take appropriate action and file SAR referral as needed/deemed appropriate.
- Maintain compliance with all set policies, procedures and regulations.
- Adhere to the service standards and employee expectations set forth by the credit union.
Knowledge and Skills::
- Experience: One year to three years of similar or related experience.
- Education: A high school education or GED.
Work involves contact with persons beyond immediate associates regarding routine matters for the purpose of giving or obtaining information which may require some discussion. Outside contacts take the form of service to the public (members or vendors), requiring ordinary courtesy in providing assistance and information.
Ten key calculator and computer keyboard by touch. Must be good with detail to deal with numbers and names.
Community CU offers competitive compensation and a benefit package including health, dental, life and disability insurance, vacation and sick time, 401(k) plan with company matching, and tuition assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Interested applicants can apply at email@example.com.