Community CU is hiring a Member Representative at its Lewiston branch.
To assist members with their financial transactions, and performing a variety of routine member transactions.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Receives and processes member financial transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, cash checks and loan payments; sells money orders and corporate checks to members; transfers amounts from member accounts as directed. Balances cash drawer and daily transactions.
- Welcomes members and provides routine information concerning services and directs members to appropriate department for specific information and service.
- Identifies cross-sell opportunities and cross-sell products/services to member; meets set goals.
- Performs a variety of miscellaneous tasks including typing, filing, computer input and answering the telephone.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Six months to two years of similar or related experience.
- A high school education or GED.
- Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Work involves personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization, generally regarding routine matters for purposes of giving or obtaining information which may require some discussion.
- Ten key calculator and computer keyboard by touch. Must be good with detail to deal with numbers and names.
Applicants can apply via: HR@communitycreditunion.com.
This Job Description is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities comprising the position.