Northeast CU is hiring Member Care Representatives for hybrid and remote positions.
Hours: M-F 8:00-5:30 (ET), rotating Saturdays 8:00am – 12:30pm
Voted Forbes list of America’s Best In-State Credit Unions 6 years in a row!
At Northeast, our core values drive our mission and vision. Our mission is to enrich and nourish the lives of others: Our members, our employees, and our communities.
APPLY ONLINE AT www.necu.org/careers
Member Care Representatives will assist members and potential members with telephone and email requests; explain and cross sell products and services, respond to problems and maintain a one contact resolution environment. The representative will also ensure that all interactions with credit union members and internal team members are handled professionally, accurately, with high quality, optimal member service, integrity and profitability.
Twelve months of similar or related experience.
- Company vehicle
- Company phone
- Employee loan discount
- Student loan/tuition assistance program
- Comprehensive medical/dental/vision +
- PTO and paid federal holidays
- Weekly paychecks
- 401k plan with employer match/profit sharing
- Participation in the Annual Incentive Plan
- Continued training and advancement opportunities
- Opportunity to join our many employee created Engagement Groups (e.g. Pride at Work, Women in Leadership, Book Club, Running & Walking)
- Local volunteer opportunities with employer contributed volunteer day
- Company outings and annual summit
Northeast CU is an Equal Opportunity Employer.