Casco FCU is hiring a Marketing Manager at its Gorham location.
Casco FCU is hiring a Marketing Manager who is passionate about advancing the credit union mission. Casco FCU is a small credit union with approximately 20 employees serving York and Cumberland Counties in Southern Maine. The ideal candidate has experience in developing and executing marketing campaigns while collaborating with colleagues in other departments.
- Initiative – Operates as a pro-active self-starter, works well independently, acts on opportunities to improve.
- Adaptability/Flexibility – adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new challenges.
- Integrity/Ethics – deals with others in a straightforward, honest manner, is accountable for actions, maintains confidentiality, supports company values.
- Interpersonal Skills – has good listening skills, interacts with others in a professional manner.
- Productivity – manages time well, handles information flow well, accepts accountability, meets accuracy standards.
- Teamwork – promotes a team atmosphere, selflessly pitches in, shares information, partners well with others, willingly assists co-workers and shares responsibilities.
- Communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets.
- Work closely with the Community Relations Manager to organize and promote community service campaigns.
- Manage external marketing relationships with vendors for radio, digital campaigns, etc.
- Develop creative for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital assets, audio content, and video production.
- Create content for social media channels and email campaigns.
- Use Content Management System to update and analyze effectiveness of company website.
- Ensure all advertising campaigns are in compliance with current regulations.
- Gather member and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase member conversions, and generate more qualified leads.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience or degree in marketing, business, or related field preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience developing marketing plans and campaigns.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation starting at $55,000 annually.
- 401(K) with matching program.
- Health insurance with employer provided HSA contributions.
- Life insurance.
- Dental insurance.
- ST/LT disability insurance.
How to Apply:
If you are ready to work with a great team and have some fun, please send a letter of interest and resume to Kelsey Gillespie at firstname.lastname@example.org.