Northeast CU is hiring an Indirect Business Development Officer for hybrid work out of its Portsmouth, NH location.
The Indirect Business Development Officer will develop business relationships with auto, powersport and RV dealers with the goal of increasing the volume in the Indirect lending area.
Location: Hybrid out of Portsmouth, NH. One in-office day a week.
Voted Forbes list of America’s Best In-State Credit Unions 6 years in a row!
At Northeast, our core values drive our mission and vision. Our mission is to enrich and nourish the lives of others: Our members, our employees, and our communities.
APPLY ONLINE AT www.necu.org/careers
- Responsibilities will include inquiring, cultivating, and enhancing relationships with our external dealer partners to obtain indirect loan volume. This includes identifying selling opportunities, implementing business development strategies, understanding the market and keep informed of competitor’s programs.
- Ensure dealers submit loan documents according to credit union policies and procedures and address any issues as they arise. Communicate with internal team on any changes to dealer personnel, on site changes, competition, market, and any changes to credit union indirect programs and policies. The Business Development Officer will be the primary liaison between Indirect dealers and the credit union.
- Meet with dealership personnel to build on relationships and review indirect program to obtain or exceed loan volume goals set by Senior Management.
- Meet weekly with AVP to set an action plan, review loan volume and goals, capture and efficiency ratios, CUDL volume, any changes in the market and competition. Complete and submit weekly road reports of dealer visits with an emphasis on conversations to increase loan volume for the credit union.
- Complete dealer due diligence and dealer charge backs.
Three years to five years of similar or related experience. Business development and/or sales experience.
- Company vehicle
- Company phone
- Employee loan discount
- Student loan/tuition assistance program
- Comprehensive medical/dental/vision +
- PTO and paid federal holidays
- Weekly paychecks
- 401k plan with employer match/profit sharing
- Participation in the Annual Incentive Plan
- Continued training and advancement opportunities
- Balanced/Predictable schedule; all locations close at 5pm and on Sundays
- Opportunity to join our many employee created Engagement Groups (e.g. Pride at Work, Women in Leadership, Book Club, Running & Walking)
- Local volunteer opportunities with employer contributed volunteer day
- Company Outings and annual Summit
- Hybrid work environments
Northeast CU is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more and apply, visit www.necu.org/careers. For additional information please email email@example.com.