Sabattus Regional CU is hiring a Head Teller/Member Service Representative at its Sabattus branch. This is a full-time position.
This person will represent the credit union in a courteous, professional manner and will provide prompt, efficient, and accurate service in processing transactions.
- Supports and assists tellers with questions and problems.
- Ensures that each teller balances at close of each business day and all monies are secure in line with established security procedures.
- Assigns duties and lunch break schedules to tellers to ensure efficient functioning of departments.
- Prepares currency order and manages vault cash.
- Opens accounts for members, maintains member ID files and scans IDs, using all appropriate programs for the Patriot Act and BSA Policy.
- Responsible for managing cash on hand, maintaining inventory of checks, money orders, and other negotiable items.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Please email Michelle Firczak, email@example.com, a resume, cover letter, two references, and the employment application.