Casco FCU is hiring a Floating Member Services Representative (MSR) to work between all three of its Gorham locations.
The Gorham location are: 375 Main Street, 393 Ossipee Trail, and our Service Center. Casco FCU is a great place to build a rewarding career in the banking industry. This role is based within a fast-paced environment to deliver an exceptional level of member service via phone calls, email, online messaging, and in-person interactions at all locations.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Answer all incoming calls in a timely manner and satisfy the caller’s needs.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced work environment while multi-tasking.
- Contribute to the overall sales growth of the credit union.
- Provide prompt, efficient, and accurate service to members and staff.
- Support staff with service requests received in-branch.
- Assist members with all debit and credit card issues; including ordering cards and reported fraud.
- Process online membership applications.
- Ability to authorize and apply loan payments by phone.
- Internal audit of new account packets and loan reviews.
- Refer products and services that will benefit members’ overall financial well-being. Eligible for incentives based on new accounts, loans, and credit card referrals.
- Perform additional duties as requested.
- Flexible availability to work at any of Casco FCU’s three locations as needed. This role will require regular changes in scheduling to provide coverage at different locations as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to listen to member concerns and offer products/services that will benefit their situation.
- Answer questions about products and services and resolve problems that are within your authority.
- Able to multitask and work with a variety of systems.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ensure all activity complies with applicable policies and regulations.
- Be depended upon to perform all duties as scheduled, accurately, and efficiently.
- Foster and maintain effective teamwork within the department and other departments.
- Maintain a dependable record of attendance and timeliness.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience: Customer service skills recommended. Episys experience is helpful but will train the right candidate.
- Interpersonal Skills: Confidence, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Work involves personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization. Must have good communication skills.
Full-time position operating Monday-Friday between the hours of 7:00am-5:00pm
Casco FCU offers competitive wages and benefits package including:
- Paid time off
- Health and dental insurance
- 401k options after 1 year of employment
Please email email@example.com to request an application. Completed applications with a cover letter stating your interest, experience, and other relevant details can be returned to the same email address, dropped off at a branch location, or mailed to:
Casco Federal Credit Union
Attention: Human Resources
P.O. Box 87
Gorham, Maine 04038
No phone calls, please.