Five County CU is hiring a Financial Service Coordinator at their Waterville branch.
Responsible for performing a broad variety of financial services related to operations, new accounts, loans and investments. Cross sell and answer member questions regarding products and services, assist with any issues that arise and performs a variety of account maintenance. Incumbent is responsible for helping meet credit union growth objectives, making outbound member contact and evaluating new account and loan requests.
- Assume responsibility for the effective and professional performance of financial service functions including the provision of high quality and timely services and resolutions to members.
- Identify sales opportunities and proactively cross-sell products and services with the ability to make out-bound contacts to meet growth objectives. Actively promote the credit union.
- Identify account and loan program features, benefits and rates.
- Accurately prepare new account and loan applications and related paperwork.
- Obtain credit checks and process all applications in accordance with Credit Union policies.
- Assist members by providing information on credit union products, answering questions and delivering a finished product in a timely, professional manner.
- Ensure that all new account and lending operations conform to applicable policies and regulations.
- Assume responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective, professional business relations with members.
- Demonstrate and maintain the ability to independently locate and utilize available resources when resolving common member issues.
- Assist with the efficient, effective and accurate performance of front line operation functions including transaction processing services to members.
- Respond in a positive, professional manner to member questions or problems. Assist in the resolution of interdepartmental issues.
- Respond to changes in organizational needs in a positive manner, performing other tasks as needed.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for extended periods; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee must be able to speak and hear distinctly. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The employee is required to stand, sit and walk; sometimes to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. All essential functions are performed in an office setting. Temperatures in the climate-controlled office may fluctuate. Work area is sometimes noisy due to multiple member transactions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Employee may not be able to easily leave work area unless for a scheduled break.
The mental demands for this position include: the need to be alert to member needs, to be resourceful in solving member problems, and to be precise when updating member accounts. The employee must be able to deal with people effectively under adverse and/or stressful conditions, occasionally be persuasive, use judgment, and exhibit patience.