Northeast CU is hiring a Financial Advisor for hybrid work.
Advisors are responsible for personal production goals and customer service objectives for all assigned branches and/or book of business. In addition, the role of the financial advisor is to establish value-added relationships with clients and prospects, to understand their financial needs, and to offer solutions for those needs.
Voted Forbes list of America’s Best In-State Credit Unions 6 years in a row!
At Northeast, our core values drive our mission and vision. Our mission is to enrich and nourish the lives of others: Our members, our employees, and our communities.
APPLY ONLINE AT www.necu.org/careers
Financial advisors should be able to meet basic client investment needs, including:
- Growing and protecting assets
- Funding for a secure retirement
- Funding for child’s or grand child’s educations
- Growth above inflation and taxes
- Protection of assets from unexpected / large scale healthcare expense
- Protection of assets from estate taxes
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Meet and profile prospective clients, review investment goals, prepare presentations, recommend investment products, follow up on client contacts, and help customers meet their needs through the sale of investment and securities products.
- Provide investment/insurance solutions to customers based on a comprehensive financial planning approach that incorporates all assets, goals, time horizon and risk tolerances.
- Build strong relationships with customers of the institution, profile and execute on new business, effectively work an existing book of business, assess customer needs and recommend the right combination of products and solutions by consistently using the prescribed sales process.
- Achieve sales and revenue goals and meet certain professional growth and development goals.
- Responsible for maintaining existing client relationships and following up with clients to manage future investment needs.
- Organize and assist with the delivery of branch seminars and ensure appropriate follow-up to these events.
- Participate in execution of local marketing development plan.
- Adhere to all FINRA and insurance rules and regulations, as well as to all company policies.
- Three years financial services sales & service experience preferred.
- Demonstrate superior member relations skills.
- Excellent organizational ability.
- Analytical ability to comprehend complex products, services, and related regulations.
- Equivalent to a college degree (BS or BA in a relevant field).
- FINRA Series Securities Industry Essentials Examination, 7, 63 registrations required; IAR (65/66 or appropriate designation). Continued employment is contingent on maintaining appropriate licenses registrations, and a clean U4.
- Life, Health & Variable Licenses.
- Company vehicle
- Company phone
- Employee loan discount
- Student loan/tuition assistance program
- Comprehensive medical/dental/vision +
- PTO and paid federal holidays
- Weekly paychecks
- 401k plan with employer match/profit sharing
- Participation in the Annual Incentive Plan
- Continued training and advancement opportunities
- Balanced/Predictable schedule; all locations close at 5pm and on Sundays
- Opportunity to join our many employee created Engagement Groups (e.g. Pride at Work, Women in Leadership, Book Club, Running & Walking)
- Local volunteer opportunities with employer contributed Volunteer Day
- Company Outings and annual Summit
- Hybrid work environments
Northeast CU is an Equal Opportunity Employer.