Maine State CU is hiring a Deposit Operations Specialist at its Augusta office.
Why Maine State CU?
At Maine State CU, we are devoted to improving our members’ financial lives, not just the bottom line. We are growing and so are our people! When you visit our lobbies in Augusta or Waterville, or engage with our eBranch contact center employees, you will find our friendly, knowledgeable teams eager to assist.
Recognized as one of Maine’s Best Places to Work for seven years running, our team members are passionate about growth, empowerment and collaboration. We are constantly striving to improve our workplace and better ourselves so we can better support and serve our members. It’s exciting to think that this focus has allowed many of our employees to advance rapidly and led to a 60% promotion rate for our employees over the past year.
Maine State CU is a fast-paced, supportive environment that promotes learning and development, team inclusion and fun! If you have a growth mindset, a commitment to teamwork and a true passion for serving others, you are likely a great fit for our team!
Deposit Operations Specialist
Responsible for servicing and maintaining deposit accounts and processing incoming and outgoing wire requests, delivering excellent service to members and fellow employees. Assists with requests, questions and concerns regarding deposit accounts; reviews accuracy and completeness of account documents; generates and reviews reports to extract information, report to others and resolve exceptions.
The successful applicant will be a highly motivated, team oriented, positive thinker with a desire to provide exceptional service in a fast-paced environment. You should have a minimum of one to three years of related experience. Preference may be given to individuals who have experience with electronic banking products (online and mobile), deposit capture and ATM related activity, and experience with Reg D, Reg CC and Reg E disputes.
Also required are strong interpersonal skills, flexibility and eagerness to learn, professional appearance, solid work ethic, reliable attendance and an ability to be detail oriented and complete tasks within established timeframe. A high school diploma or GED is required.
Benefits of Employment with Maine State Credit Union:
$500 sign-on bonus for external candidate after 6 months of successful employment. In addition to our world-class culture, a fun and supportive work environment and opportunities to learn and grow, our employees appreciate the work-life harmony they are able to achieve as part of our team.
We are also proud of the benefits we offer:
- Three options for medical insurance – employer paid premiums up to 100% for employees and up to 90% for dependents, as well as employer contributions to a Health Savings Account (HSA) and employer-funded Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Two options for dental insurance – employer paid premiums up to 90% for employees and up to 60% for dependents
- Vision insurance – employer paid premiums up to 90% for employees and up to 60% for dependents
- Life, Short-term Disability and Long-term Disability insurance – 100% employer paid
- Employee Assistance Program – 100% employer paid
- 401(k) employer match, with traditional and Roth options
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,000 annually
- Opportunities to volunteer in our local communities
- Free coffee, tea, and hot chocolate and an abundance of food
Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process please contact Human Resources at 207-623-1851 or email HR-MSCU@mainestatecu.org