New Dimensions FCU is hiring a Call Center Supervisor at its Waterville location.
- To ensure members, and potential members, receive quick, courteous, and accurate service through all methods of communication, while maintaining NDFCU service standards.
- Assists and trains other call center representatives to follow our core values while explaining services, setting up new accounts, responding to member problems, and directing members to the appropriate areas.
- Implements plans and controls resources to facilitate the delivery of high-quality service to members through all methods of communication.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Provide service and sales support, training, coaching, recognition, and subordinate development to all call center staff.
- Directs daily operations of the call center, to meet call center goals set by management, and supervises employees. Assists members and employees with telephone calls, answers questions about products and services, resolves problems within their authority, and refers problems that are beyond their authority to the next level supervisor with their recommendations.
- Schedules, trains, and monitors the work of Call Center Representatives; evaluates, reviews, and recommends to management salary adjustments or disciplinary action.
- Works with managers, staff, and other employees to meet members needs in a responsive and efficient manner across departments/branches.
- Monitors and ensures a prompt response to home banking messages, info group emails, Facebook Messenger messages, and voicemails left in the general mailbox.
- Identifies cross-sell opportunities and sells these services to members.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Maintain a cohesive, highly trained, and motivated staff sufficient to meet daily department demands.
- Monitor operator response to customers to identify training, coaching, development, or corrective action.
- Proactively promote cross-sales culture within the department, both by example and training employees to identify the opportunities ensuring direct reports achieve their individual goals.
- Provide informed, prompt, professional, and accurate service and support to all members and associates.
- Ensure the department processes member transactions with zero unresolved errors.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of new policies and procedures to ensure compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Note observations of employee performance. Give and receive feedback from employee on the same no later than 10 working days following each quarter, completing performance reviews within the prescribed timeframe.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience – one to three years of similar or related experience.
- Education – (1) a two-year college degree, or (2) completion of a specialized certification or licensing, or (3) completion of specialized training courses conducted by vendors, or (4) job-specific skills acquired through an apprenticeship program.
- Interpersonal Skills – Work involves much personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization for the purpose of first-level conflict resolution, building relationships, and soliciting cooperation. Discussions involve a higher degree of confidentiality and discretion, requiring diplomacy and tact in communication.
- Other Skills – Good communication and keyboard skills.
- Physical Requirements – while performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to sit and frequently stands and walks (including going up and down stairs). Occasional lifting up to 10 pounds. Occasional reaching above shoulder level for supplies overhead. Continuous use of hands in repetitive tasks such as simple grasping, twisting/turning of wrists, and finger dexterity to perform various clerical duties like typing and/or writing. Continuous speaking and hearing for interaction with members and coworkers. Continuous clarity of vision at 20 inches or less for normal processing of members’ transactions and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work Environment – The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to high.
This job description is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities comprising the position.
All resumes can be sent to HRDept@newdimensionsfcu.com.