Downeast CU is hiring a Branch Manager at its Machias location.
The job duties and responsibilities for this position are as follows:
- Maintain a highly motivated, well-trained staff maintaining effective employee relations.
- Recommend, implement, and supervise the budget for the branch.
- Apply and evaluate policies and procedures for the branch. Ensure that the branch is in compliance with federal laws and regulations set forth by the National Credit Union Administration and other regulatory agencies.
- Recruit and select quality applicants for vacancies, ensuring that the credit union is adequately staffed with competent employees.
- Evaluate the job performance of branch office staff to ensure quality of work and service to members.
- Recommend salary increases.
- Work with internal auditor to ensure compliance with internal controls.
- Monitor branch activity, including number of transactions, volume, teller errors, loan volume, teller and loan personal sales, and new accounts.
- Monitor key products and sales within branch to ensure profitable and sound business practices and a high quality of service for members.
- Manage the security and safety of the branch. Analyze and monitor security and safety policies and procedures on an on-going basis.
- Ensure that staff receives on-going training on security and robbery procedures.
- Schedule adequate staff to ensure efficient branch operation.
- Conduct loan interviews. Process, approve, and/or close loans.
- Monitor branch operations to ensure a consistent, professional approach.
- Assist staff or members in solving complex account problems.
- Create and maintain a cross-selling environment within the branch. Train employees to maximize opportunities to sell products.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Donna Cochran at email@example.com.