Evergreen CU is hiring an AVP – Member Service Center Manager to work in Portland.
The role of the AVP, Member Service Center Manager is to direct the operations of the Credit Union Member Service Center (Call Center) ensuring the center meets established operational and service level expectations. The individual will oversee daily performance levels of his/her staff, perform call audits, provide coaching, be proactive in seeking ways to further enhance service levels, and complete performance reviews. The individual will attend scheduled marketing meetings to ensure the staff are informed of current and future product rollouts, initiatives, campaigns, and activities that impact credit union members. He/she will be responsible to coordinate weekly and monthly staff meetings and provide training needed to deliver on established service level expectations. The role will work closely with the EVP/COO and Digital Experience Manager to help expand its technology platform and processes that will aid in delivering exceptional member experiences.
The functions and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Monitors department operating results relative to established objectives and insures that appropriate steps are taken to correct unsatisfactory conditions.
- Maintains communications with organizational departments; prepares and reviews performance reports with his/her manager; attends scheduled management and/or marketing meetings.
- Directs, hires, develops, motivates, and disciplines department personnel; administers performance evaluations and recommends appropriate personnel actions.
- Works with department leaders to advance the member digital experience using selected technologies. Participates in various projects as needed, including project management.
- Monitors all department activities to insure they are in compliance with established credit union policies and procedures.
Benefits include medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401(k) with match, PTO, paid holidays, short-term and long-term disability insurance, education reimbursement.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience – Five years to ten years of similar or related experience.
- Education – College degree.
- Interpersonal Skills – The ability to motivate or influence others is a material part of the job, requiring a significant level of diplomacy and trust. Obtaining cooperation (internally and/or externally) is an important part of the job.
- Other Skills – Must have good communication skills.
This position reports to the Executive Vice President/Chief Operating Officer. Resumes may be sent to Cathy Lestage, Vice President of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.