Evergreen CU is hiring an Associate Teller at its Riverside/Broadway and Windham/Naples branches. Evergreen Credit Union (ECU) has been chosen as one of the Best Places to Work in Maine for the past 5 years running. At ECU you can build a career path and make lots of friends while doing it. We have fun!
The candidate will assist members with their financial transactions involving paying and receiving cash and other negotiable instruments. Do you offer exceptional member service at every interaction? If you do, we want to talk with you.
The job duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Receives and processes member financial transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, and loan payments; sells money orders and gift cards to members; transfers amounts from member accounts as directed.
- Welcomes members and provides routine information concerning services and directs members to appropriate departments for specific information and service.
- Post transactions to member accounts and maintain member records.
- Balances cash drawer and daily transactions.
- Cross-sells credit union services.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Six months to two years of similar or related experience.
- A high school education or GED.
- Significant level of trust and diplomacy is required, in addition to normal courtesy and tact.
- Use of ten key calculators and computer keyboard by touch. Must be good with detail to deal with numbers and names.
This position reports to the Teller Supervisor.
Resumes may be sent to Cathy Lestage, Vice President of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.